He was born in Corinth on March 30, 1968.
Graduate of the Department of Mathematics of the University of Patras. Married to Ms. Sofia Karapata-Georgiou and father of three children. He is the owner of a private school and the owner of a Centre of Creative Activities for Children in Corinth.
– President of the Student Association of the Mathematical School of Patras
– Member of the Foundation for Political Studies and Research.
– Deputy Mayor for Administration and Finance of the Municipality of Corinth and Municipal Councilor of the Municipality of Corinth.
– Vice-president of the Port Fund of Corinth.
– Chairman of the Association of Private Teachers of the Prefecture of Corinth and member of the Federation of Educational Private Teachers of Greece continuously since 2002.
– Member of the Board of Directors of the Administrative European Programs of Western Greece – Peloponnese – Epirus & Ionian Islands.
He is a member of the Board of the Chamber of Corinthia since 06/14/2006. He is the President of the Chamber of Corinthia since 17/11/21 and President of the Anaptyxiaki company of the Chamber of Corinthia since 30/06/21.