September 2012 – September 2017
• Graduate of the Department of Law School of Democritus University of Thrace
September 2019 – today
• Postgraduate Studies at the University of Piraeus in the post-graduate program “Law and Economics” – “Master in Law and Economics” with a thesis topic “The treatment in the new law of joint-stock companies”.
September 2016 – November 2016
• Intership at “Pipilis – Gonou & Associates” law office based in Athens.
April 2017 – June 2017
• Military service at the Military Court of Athens and daily contact with the area of military courts.
December 2017 – September 2018
• Practicing as a lawyer at “Giannoulas & Associates” law office based in Athens.”Giannoulas
September 2018 – December 2019
• Practicing as a lawyer at the Independent Legal Department of the Attica Region with supervising lawyer Mr. Lambros Pashcos, Lawyer of Athens.
January 2020 – today
• Lawyer in a law firm with a primary focus on civil and criminal law, as well as all kinds of legal matters involving financial and tax terms.
• English: Degree holder Lower, University of Michigan.
• French: Degree holder DELF B2.
• Komotini, March 2013, Seminar «ELSA Komotinis – Maritime Law and EEZ».
• Komotini, October 2013, Law Conference of the School of Law D.U.TH. on “Crimes with psychogenic causes and their treatment in Criminal Law».
• Participation in a seminar event on the topic: “Heinous crimes: Theoretical & Jurisprudential status” held at the Faculty of Law of D.U.TH. on 05/05/2015.
• Participation in a seminar event on the topic: “Prospects of the Legal Profession” held at the Faculty of Law of D.U.TH. on 08/11/2015.
At the 13th Ordinary Congress of ONNED, he was elected President of the
Organization, gathering a percentage of 88.6% of the delegates who supported